Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Eating PiePt.1.......

Shamers on me for reading over the shoulder of Large Jim at Woodburn Dragstrip's tower last summer...and assuming just cuz the schedule and surface evidence on his desk didn't explicitly say so, that the National Electric Car drags were MIA this year. The NEDRA schedule proclaimed otherwise. It was damn irresponsible of me to not even ASK, assume and not do my homework. I consider myself a columnist (read blog in print..face it..), not a formal journalist. To not give my column in Full Throttle News my best effort did NEDRA and Woodburn (not to mention Richard Heath) a disservice...maybe costing admissions to an event I'm an admirer of.
I'm of the school: "Don't apologize; change your behavior." I'll leave it with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home