Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Quiet in the midst of highly focused activity; not unlike preperation before an important match. I'm averaging a new business a week in order to finance life. I'm convinced thatPre Paid Legal is the working class revenge on oppressive megalawyer influences in little guy rights and freedom in our economic system. I want to carry the message to racers who still suffer. Rain expected all weekend. Funds availability will likely keep me in the puget sound area all weekend. Meetings and study. Thanks to Gypsy for a little cyber hospitality and chivalry 'round my dear Duci. Pro Street at Bremerton scheduled for Sat. would likely offer the same 8 second rides we've seen all season. Dick Ewing has a great purple vette, yet his radial tire class car cannot carry the whole scene. We need more 4 second eighth mile action on at least a monthly basis to add cred. in the pacific northrust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home