Sunday, August 19, 2007

I'm linking http://www.dragracingonline.com/columns/utterback/ix_8-1.html the most recent by fellow NR alumnus "Jefty"-----mainly because he's been a lot funnier lately than I've felt. Speaking of funny, I continue to want to get up on my toes so I can look around and past the local NFC fad many west coast fans are patiently waiting out.....as I told draglist 'friends' this week, I seek out 7.99 and quicker Top/Adv ET category cars for kicks as a 'tator. Can't get my head around people who race on a 10:1 financial diminishment- even Bucky must have lost money running at Spokane.....
As far as racing................

Solution oriented as I am, I've been a bit more adament about digging down through the marketing to find a clean patch of pure racing. The stupid violence the program mitigates, aside, I'll continue to affiliate with BSR- and harp about no one having found a viable alternative...and will crush trolls who diss the Brotherhood on the 'net- wherever I may roam.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home