Sunday, June 17, 2007

The Troy Critchley tragedy instantly reminds me of Jim Dunn's Boise stunt a couple decades ago, when the Long Beach firefighter/flopper match racer burned tires into a crowd gathered near the water box. Yesterday's burnout on a parade route will, in all likelihood, give marketing and promo experts pause to clearly demarcate possible hazards- this was a special risk insurance nightmare come-to-life. AMS has got to be re-examining the entire PM series promotion and repurcussions. They got more 'signage' yesterday than the last 3 years combined. I do really feel for them.
I mostly feel for Mr. Troy, traditionally at the top of the organized PM pack, who has weight upon him this morning I don't wish on my worst enemy. Prayers and forgiveness, helping him to forgive himself...any tools Dunn used to get past his similar dark episode would be useful right now.

On another topic, long-term energy stores continue to be problematic and elusive, as I alluded to, yesterday. A real possible breakthrough.....http://www.vivoleum.com/event/>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home