Saturday, December 16, 2006

Nitronic Research was the pioneer drag racing website. Before I ever tapped a key on an internet discussion, Cole Coonce was placing his visage out there, between placing microphones artfully upon the decollage' of Vanna White fer a livin'. Recently, I've snagged a few archival pages from that daze of the past century of neocultural revolution. http://web.archive.org/web/19980129225443/nitronic.com/research/rfc.html

I'm still in awe of the whole Nitronic Windtunnel mind-of-it's-own that I am grateful to have been a part of...that I attempt to keep trimmed and burnin'.

1 Comments:

At 5:23 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I worked with cole on jeopardy for years. knew him when he was doing nitronic, he taught me HTML on his 75 hrz mac. he's great guy all the way around. -bmb

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home